Ménagerie, the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes
Our opening times
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday and public holiday from 10 a.m.-6.30 p.m.
Last admission 1 hour before closing
In the event of adverse weather conditions (snow, ice, strong winds, heatwave), the Jardin des Plantes may be closed to the public for an indefinite period.
For further information:
+33 1 40 79 56 01 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
valhuber [@] mnhn.fr
Ménagerie, le zoo du Jardin des Plantes
Access via the Jardin des Plantes
57 and 47 rue Cuvier
2, 10, 18 rue Buffon
36, 38 and 40 rue Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire
Metro / RER
Gare d’Austerlitz (lines 5 and 10, RER C)
Jussieu (lines 7 and 10)
Place Monge (line 7)
Censier-Daubenton (line 7)
24, 57, 61, 63, 67, 89, 91
Jardin des Plantes stop
There is no visitor car park at the Jardin des Plantes.
Underground car parks (charges apply) close to the Jardin des Plantes:
25 rue Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire - 75005 Paris
250 places, open 24/7
Phone : +33(0) 1 45 87 08 23
15 rue Lagrange - 75005 Paris, France
430 places, open 24/7
Phone : +33(0)1 43 25 84 47
37 boulevard Saint-Germain - 75005 Paris, France
637 places, open 24/7
Phone : +33(0)1 43 26 97 01
Gare de Lyon
TICKETS ARE SOLD ONLINE
You can purchase your ticket on site subject to availability.
Full rate: €13 | Concession: €10
OTHER RATE OFFERS
- Young people under 25 years old who are EU residents, on presentation of proof of details.
- Education Pass holder.
- Visitor holding a full-price ticket which is less than 3 months old from another site of the Jardin des Plantes, the Musée de l'Homme or the Parc zoologique de Paris.
- All full-price paying visitors in a non-school and non-assimilated group of 20 people or more (1 free admission for every 20 paying visitors)
- Jobseeker on presentation of a valid or less than 6 month-old certificate issued by Pôle-Emploi and photo ID.
- Valid for 2 adults over 25 and 2 young people between 3 and 25 on presentation of proof of age or photo ID.
- Additional young person: €5 (within the limit of 1 additional young person per family pass).
Free of charge
- Children under 3 years of age on presentation of proof of age.
- Disabled person and their companion on presentation of a valid document issued by the Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH).
- Welfare recipients (as defined by the Ministry of Solidarity and Health), and dependents as stated on the certificate, on presentation of the valid certificate and photo ID.
- Holders of any valid membership pass: Jardin des Plantes Pass, Museum Pass, Museum Annual Pass on presentation of photo ID.
- Museum PASS holder for the current year on presentation of photo ID.
- Museum student on presentation of a valid student card and photo ID.
- ICOM/ICOMOS cards from the current year and presentation of an identity card with photo.
- Teachers preparing their self-guided tour on presentation of proof of their establishment or their guided tour or a workshop on presentation of their booking.
- French or foreign journalist on presentation of press card (with validity date).
- Military personnel holding the “carte sentinelle” military ID card.
- 1 accompanying person for a group of more than 20 people (driver...).
- Group of people in training accompanied by a member of the Museum staff as part of a DIREF training course.
- Holder of a valid Garden Day Pass.
- Staff of AFDPZ, EAZA, and WAZA member establishments on presentation of a valid proof of identity.
- Holder of a valid Menagerie pass on presentation of photo ID.